The Good Beer Guide is a “must-have” for beer lovers. Fully updated, with listings for 4,500 pubs across the UK, all entries have been selected by CAMRA members. The only book with detailed information on the UK’s 1,800 breweries, the guide features a foreword by Brian Cox and contributions by Emma Inch, Jodie Kidd and Roger Protz.
Below is a map of Mid-Chilterns pubs accredited in CAMRA’s Good Beer Guide 2020.
Looking to buy the Good Beer Guide? Click HERE for all of the following:
- Best-selling beer and pub guide, now in its 47th edition
- Fully revised & updated, with detailed entries recommending 4,500 of the UK’s best real-ale pubs, in rural and urban areas
- Covers England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Man
- Unique Breweries section listing all UK real ale breweries and their regular beers, along with hundreds of CAMRA tasting notes
- Full-colour introduction, with consumer features and industry analysis
NEW: From the makers of the UK’s Best-Selling Beer & Pub Guide
The Good Beer Guide app puts thousands of pubs, beers and breweries at your fingertips.
Using information compiled and continuously updated by pub-goers all over the UK, the app helps you find what you want, where you want, when you want!
Make the app a part of your social scene as you can follow, post and even score beers* to influence the inclusion of pubs in the Good Beer Guide.
Full app capabilities unlocked with subscription of £4.99 per year.
*Information correct as of May 2020. Please note these details are updated at the convenience of our volunteers, as such we take no responsibility for incorrect/outdated information. Thank you for your understanding, please see terms for further information.